What should every graphic designer remember? Every graphic designer should remember to continue to observe because concepts don’t come out of an empty tank.
What should every designer disregard? Finally, to paraphrase Bob Gill, “Every graphic designer should disregard all the theories and rules being thrown at them.”
This is great.
(Also, Bob Gill was a professor of mine, one of the few less concerned with grids and more concerned with actual ideas, cleverness and humor. Impossible to please (especially being that I was a shit student) but taught me a lot.)
- eye-theuniverse-andyou reblogged this from biggermagnets
- bonerhouse reblogged this from biggermagnets
- eunsunsee likes this
- khealywu likes this
- illbeonthathill likes this
- smallvictories reblogged this from biggermagnets and added:
- august16th likes this
- biggermagnets posted this